The fee includes all materials, accommodation, meals and some beverages.
Hidden Valley Cabins solar system and inverter data are used for practical exercises, giving you the opportunity to live and interact with solar power for two days.
- Load Auditing and Load Profiling
- Load Management opportunities
- Principle of Operation in off-grid power supply systems
- Review of component technologies, including types of Photovoltaic Solar Panels, Battery Banks, Inverter and Charger Systems, Data logging options, etc.
- Examples of System Configurations for typical applications
- Practical System Operation and Maintenance
- Examples of solar yield and system cost calculations
- Overview of available funding programmes and government assistance
Download a workshop program
Frank Dallmeyer is an experienced engineer, lecturer and the director of Tropical Energy Solutions in Townsville. His career started in Germany following the completion of a post-graduate Engineering Degree. Since 1999 he has lived and worked in Australia. He has comprehensive knowledge of the local standards as well as of the international markets and supply chains for renewable energy systems.
Tropical Energy Solutions Pty Ltd designs clean, reliable and affordable power systems that meet the specific requirements of tropical environments.
Hidden Valley Cabins is an Australian Tourism Award winning eco resort. They are also Australia's 1st carbon neutral resort and tour company and operate on 100% solar power which gave them the advanced eco-certified status. They are fully committed to environmental sustainability and constantly seek new ways to minimize their eco footprint. Living and working with solar systems for 20 years made them qualified experts in solar systems and their reliable operation.
For bookings please contact Hidden Valley Cabins
Tel. 07 4770 8088 or email@example.com
Download a workshop flyer